Saturday, December 13, 2014

The Begining

I've been secretly fascinated by the idea of being dominated and feminized since childhood, when my older sister punished me by dressing me up. Images like these kept floating through my brain....






 Since then I've toyed with the idea, and been a closet cross dresser on and off for years, surfing the internet for stories and pictures and buying the occasional prop or article of clothing. I would put them away or purge and tell myself it was stupid and silly...but still:

I couldn't stop looking for and thrilling to drawings like these...

Now I've spilled my secret to a real woman who is excited by the idea of enslaving me....and I think it's going to happen!

14 comments:

  1. love this stuff ! my all time ever, favorite things to read and follow ! I love sissies and love being one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to live as a gurl! I wish I had a boyfriend, or even a husband, to care for!
    Roxanne Lanyon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love to submit to a woman and be trained and used watertown ny here 315v 836 5367

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love being dressed and treated as a maid. The threat of punishment if the housework is not done to a good standard it very exciting and since I am never told what that standard is then it is the lady I am working for who decides if I get a whipping

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish i had a sister to make me her sissy faggot and show me off to her friends

    ReplyDelete
  7. my master keeps me naked and caged i am treated as his slave he likes to watch me being used as a cum dump i am available to anyone

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mom worked at a store selling makeup and practiced on my face almost daily when I was 5-6 years old. While I fussed and complained, I secretly liked how cute she made me. Sadly I've remained in the closet my whole life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love being a stupid sissy whore - mmmm cock

    ReplyDelete
  10. does anybody have art of princess productions.

    ReplyDelete